We need backend developers! Join our fast growing AI-based analytics and personalization venturebacked start-up.
ABOUT THE JOB
At Sift Lab our vision is to give all retailers the ability to leverage their data, and turn it into meaningful actions to improve customer experience and ROI. We have 40+ customers in the Nordics on our Saas platform, such as Nordic Nest, Byggmax, Caia Cosmetics, Bokus and Apohem. You will be part of a creative, ambitious, and fun team where science meets business.
As a data engineer in Infobaleen, you will design and develop data systems and machine learning pipelines. The data-centric platform consists of a data ingestion database, a machine-learning engine, and a dashboard engine. You will be responsible for helping our customer success team master all components and make crucial decisions when deciding which requested features we should prioritize. In addition, you will provide technical leadership and a deep understanding of data modeling. We work from Stockholm, Gothenburg and Umeå.
We are a tech-agnostic company and have built our service using a wide range of technologies. The core application is built in Go. Supporting tools depend on Rust, Python, Tensorflow, and ClickHouse. We orchestrate and deploy everything with Docker and Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform.
- Be accountable for all aspects of your work, from research and analysis to testing, deployment, and operating the application in production.
- Design, develop, and support Infobaleen's data-centric platform for modeling and reporting systems to solve business problems
- Help our customer success team master the platform to meet business objectives.
- Work closely with analysts to productionalize various machine learning models using data processing pipelines.
- Background in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Not less than 3-5 years of documented experience with at least one general-purpose programming language, strong preference Go.
- Experience writing and maintaining ETLs that operate on a variety of structured and unstructured sources.
- Experience with databases. We build and consume SQL solutions for both OLAP and OLTP systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Being able to work in the Stockholm / Gothenburg office at least 3-4 days a week. 100% remote not possible.